Saturday, November 16, 2013

No Need to File A Missing Blogger's Report

Have no fear, Emily is here (or back in blogging action)! I absolutely cannot believe that it has been over two years since I created my last blog post, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss this creative outlet. You may be wondering why those old blog posts are missing, and that is a legitimate question. Therefore, the answer to your question goes like this… I'm a minimalist. I wanted a fresh start and many new and exciting things have happened in the two years I've been M.I.A. What might that be you ask? Well for starters, I'm now the aunt to two beautiful children who I cannot imagine my life without! I'm also still working as a psychiatric nurse but am currently seeking other very exciting adventures that I hope to document and share with you. So, with that being said, check out a few current pictures (via Instagram; I'm addicted) of my simple, but very lovely life as a small-town Midwestern girl who loves to dream BIG and enjoy the small things in life! 
P.S. Make sure to get the mobile version of my blog on your SmartPhone! 


//Planning and prepping for next spring when I intend to buy my first home//


::Sporadically shopping for cute clothes that aren't hospital scrubs:: 


//Shamelessly indulging in all things Christmas, even before Thanksgiving//


:: Making over a vintage 1920's vanity… it's been a fun project:: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking! I love connecting with my readers. Thanks.