Friday, January 10, 2014

Beauty Bestowed: Investments


Matthew 5:12A// "Rejoice and be glad because great is your reward in heaven."

Not to compare God with makeup, but the following analogy that recently popped into my mind while getting ready for my day really made an impression on me that I'd like to share. I'm sure you've heard people state before that the more you invest in a product or item, the greater the reward. Well, the same with God. The more of an investment we make in learning and sharing about He who created us, the greater the reward we receive in our future! 

Now, as this is a beauty post (because that's also what I love) I'm sharing several of my favorite high end cosmetics that work as they advertise and are worth the investment, in my opinion. Just as I previously stated, they're slightly pricey but the reward is good when I use…

1:: Benefit's High Beam: I use this highlighter above my cheek bones and under my eyebrows for some added sparkle and shine. It also photographs beautifully! 

2:: Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation: It's bottle describes it best saying "Ultra light skin perfecting sunscreen makeup." This foundation provides just enough coverage to hide those imperfections without giving the "too caked on" look or feeling. Plus, it's perfumed and noncomodogenic (doesn't clog pores). Might I also state that with this foundation, a little goes a long way.

3:: Nars Blush: These cheek colors are very well pigmented and provide a natural blush undertone, just as the company promises.

4:: Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara: First of all, I find the expandable brush to be too great! Secondly, your lashes do look majorly volumized. 

Now, are you willing to invest in something greater? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking! I love connecting with my readers. Thanks.