Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Gift


Gift// noun 1) A thing willingly given to someone without payment.

As the holidays are now over, I've been trying to make time to write many thank you cards to loved ones, expressing gratitude for the things I received from them. However, I cannot help but be reminded of how thankful I must be to the One that placed these people in my life and blessed me beyond compare. 

Often in life, I feel like the luckiest gal in the world. No matter how many mistakes I make throughout each day, I'm forgiven by God and offered grace from friends and family too. It doesn't matter how severe or minor the mistakes are that we make, it is truly as simple as asking for forgiveness and grace. 

Grace// 1) The love and mercy given to us by God because God desires us to have it, not because of anything we have done to earn it. 

Today, I encourage you to accept God's gift without payment known as grace. Be aware and thankful that this is not only offered but your responsibility to accept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking! I love connecting with my readers. Thanks.